This does suggest overall fat loss! It could be temporary bloating causing gains on your lower body because you may be eating differently or even slightly more. Keep an eye on your measurements as things tend to fluctuate - we can review it at 30 days and 60 days and make any changes then, if necessary.
Articles in this section
- How much should I increase my weights by?
- Which is better to take on holiday - resistance band or TRX?
- I get sore knees when increasing weights on squats/lunges, even if they're not that heavy - what can I do?
- How much will untracked alcohol affect my progress?
- Can I mix home/gym workouts within the same session?
- What's the difference in results using kettlebells at home vs equipment in the gym?
- Am I going to have to track forever?
- How can I stop myself giving up early on exercises to failure?
- My upper body is slimmer but my lower body has gained...?
- Do I lose my EAT point if I have a treat meal and do I track it?