Mindset is like a muscle – the more you practice the stronger it will become. The fact it, there is no magic answer/pill. Luckily, there are ways to help it:
- Knowledge - watching and studying all the videos whilst taking notes.
- Skills - practicing doing what you know you need to do.
- Mindset training (mostly in Black Box)
Self-sabotage will happen, it happens to the best of us, it's just about controlling it as best you can. Here are some tips:
- Manage your energy levels
- Celebrate the big wins (even if they are very small)
- Track everything before you eat it - so you know it fits your calories
- Calories do not reset every day - making one mistake doesn't give you the license to go and eat more and more. Its better to get it 90% right than giving up on it and getting it 20% right.
- It’s a sliding scale not right/wrong
- Practice being honest with yourself - remember that you're only cheating yourself and hindering your own results.