If you break your leg, take some time off and recover then get in touch with your coach.
Articles in this section
- How much should I increase my weights by?
- Which is better to take on holiday - resistance band or TRX?
- I get sore knees when increasing weights on squats/lunges, even if they're not that heavy - what can I do?
- How much will untracked alcohol affect my progress?
- Can I mix home/gym workouts within the same session?
- What's the difference in results using kettlebells at home vs equipment in the gym?
- Am I going to have to track forever?
- How can I stop myself giving up early on exercises to failure?
- My upper body is slimmer but my lower body has gained...?
- Do I lose my EAT point if I have a treat meal and do I track it?